Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Results 11 to 16 of 16

Thread: My Family

  1. #11
    Inactive Member jrtmom3274's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 13th, 2004
    Posts
    800
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Terri, what a fantastic looking family! That hubby's definitely a keeper, gotta love an AG shopping man a goatee!
    I just happen to know a lovely 20-year-old girl. Hmmm... she's a sophomore or junior (not sure) at Spring Arbor College. I don't know if she's majoring in music, but she sings like an angel, truly unlike any voice I've ever heard. If she can get a talent scout to hear her, she'd get a Christian recording deal, no sweat! Plus she's beautiful inside AND out. If your son can deal with a potential father-in-law who's 6'2", 350-pounds-of-sheer-muscle preacher (my hubby's best friend) but a total sweetheart, we just might have to figure out how to introduce these two...

  2. #12
    Inactive Member gritsmommyof5's Avatar
    Join Date
    December 26th, 2004
    Posts
    301
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Originally posted by jrtmom3274:
    Plus she's beautiful inside AND out. If your son can deal with a potential father-in-law who's 6'2", 350-pounds-of-sheer-muscle preacher (my hubby's best friend) but a total sweetheart, we just might have to figure out how to introduce these two...
    <font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">You know as long as we have the understanding that after the grand-babies come, they spend Christmas and Thanksgiving at our house. Yes the 350 FIL can come too...

    I don't know about y'all but I started praying for my children's potential mate right after they born

  3. #13
    Inactive Member jenndon's Avatar
    Join Date
    September 15th, 2005
    Posts
    687
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Beautiful picture--thanks for posting!

  4. #14
    Inactive Member karbipbaby's Avatar
    Join Date
    December 23rd, 2005
    Posts
    38
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    I love to put faces with the name! You have a great looking family, and what a great picture!!! Thanks so much for sharing! I'll have to post one sometime if I can figure it all out! [img]smile.gif[/img]

  5. #15
    Inactive Member dolllover's Avatar
    Join Date
    September 4th, 2004
    Posts
    2,583
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Thanks for sharing! [img]biggrin.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/thumbs_up.gif[/img]

  6. #16
    Inactive Member Jeanette M.'s Avatar
    Join Date
    July 18th, 2003
    Posts
    1,239
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Truly a beautiful family, Teri - thank you so much for sharing!

    I know just what you mean about praying for potential mates for your children - 5 of my 7 are married to wonderful people, and I'm still praying for the other 2! [img]graemlins/angel.gif[/img]

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •